Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

What a fantastic way to end 2010

Pictures of my sweet son!





Last I would like to share one of Cara's 4D pictures...taken at 28 weeks. Carter was almost 28 in these!





You can see that Carter looks like his little sister!

3 comments:

Becky Baker said...

Wow, they do look alike! What a gift that is! U can see your lil Cara in Carter! Beautiful!

Abigail said...

I was not even paying attention to your captions and thought they were all of Carter! He totally looks like his big sister Cara!! You will be able to see Cara in Carter everyday!

Jill said...

So sweet, They def look alike! Thank you for sharing! I think Naomi & Sadie did too in some of the ultrasounds I had done! And Ican def tell when Sadie was born she looked just like her big sister.