Our house has been on the market for three months. One offer has fell through and we are working through another. (Fingers crossed) There is just SO much out there people are not willing to negotiate. So we will be moving in with my parents for the next year. Due to medical bills from last pregnancy and the one's piliing up right now we did not think that it would be a smart time to purchase. Plus we do not now if I will be on bed rest, or if the baby will be full term or not...(hopefully NOTHING will happen!!)
So my parents offered and we figured it would be a way to save and prepare for the months ahead. Not to mention our 2 bedroom townhome is just too far away, especially for when I go back to work and need someone to watch the little man. We are moving where I will be by lots of family, right now we are an hour away, with NO one not even friends around.
Kyle and I have also decided against daycare. Number one we really can't afford it with everything else going on. Number two, after what I have been through, I would rather leave Carter with a family member or good friend. Number three, we would only need two days a week and one of those is a half day since I go into work around noon. So many daycare facilities will not even look at you unless your three or more days!
I know I am starting to think ahead, something I have not started doing until now. I guess I can't help it. I delivered Cara just shy of 31 weeks, and I am not 25 so it seems natural to me to just plan incase baby Carter tries to make a early appearance, WHICH I DON'T foresee happening! POSITIVE THOUGHTS right?
Lots going on these next few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
You are one smart mama! It sounds like you've got it all under control. Way to go!
Smart Cookie you are! How are things coming along with Sir Carter? Is he getting big?
This is such a tough time to be selling! And I don't envy you trying to do it while you are pregnant. My fingers are crossed the offer goes through and you can be done with the selling part at least soon.
Loved the blog and I enjoy hearing what is going on. I wish I lived closer, I feel we would be really great friends, well we can be from a far! ha And who knows, maybe one day I can stop and make a visit! 25 weeks and going strong, doing amazing Laura! I just know you will make it & have a full term baby! Youve got a beautiful angel watching over, and my angel too :) rooting for little Carter and mommy! And thats just awesome you will be with parents & family and be able to save $. Something I have to be doing here at home! try and save what little money I have! :)
I think it is wonderful that your parents offered and that you guys will be able to be closer to family for all the reasons you mentioned! You are very smart for thinking ahead and planning all that you shared in this blog! I know it will all work out for the best! I will for sure keep my fingers crossed that this sale goes through for your place! Let me know if there is anything you need or if I can help in any way!!
Post a Comment