Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

The date we have all been waiting for!

MARCH 10!

I never thought I would get far enough to actually plan a date for an amnio to be done. March 10th I will be a few days past 37 weeks! I know that I have a 50% chance of having a C section. I told the doctor "As long as my baby is alive."

Cheers to March 10th!

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Hooray!!!! SO excited for you all!!!

Jamie said...

Yay!!!

Jill said...

Woooo hooooligans! :) Super excited for you Laura, you are doing it girl!! xox Hey, maybe he will arrive a few days before that? Wasn't December 10th Ashley's c section date? And MR CC has other ideas and came the 5th?? :) Cant wait Laura! Maybe Carter will too!

Abby Lynn said...

Happy Day!! Happy Dance!!!

Supposed to be... "Mama G"... said...

Oh yay! :)
I am contemplating the amnio they have offered us at 36 weeks..which is March 19. They have promised us that without an amnio, we would be induced at 38 weeks... so March 26th. YAY for March babies!