Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

FYI-BLM community

There are cyber bullys out there. We all know that.

I am not a fan of people criticizing others. People thinking they know so much more than others, even though we have all been through the same thing.

I am not a fan of trying to scare the shit out of someone when their pregnant, nor do I need to me reminded of my regret. I have plenty of friends or people I know that have issues when they are pregnant I give my honest opinion without being rude and let them make a decision. I never try to con or remind them of past events.

I am not a fan of people thinking that their suitatuion or their child's death was far more tragic than others. Its all the same. Its all tragic. Its not easier if your child was born dead, its not easier if your child was born alive and then died. Nothing is easy. Certain things just should not be said. Nothing negative is good in this community.

I am so grateful for those of you that I know and that read my blog. I hope I will never ever do anything to hurt anyone. I hope I never ever would assume my position is far worse or my pain is worse. I try to take everything and everyone on a equal level.

You can really learn a lot from bossy, critical and condescending comments. I know I learn what I do not want to be like.

I know a few other BLM's that have experienced some bullying as well. If you do not have something good to say to someone, please don't say it at all. Remove yourself from the situation or find other ways to approach it.

Stay in the Faith. Be kind to people, even when they are not kind to you. Give to people, even when they are not giving to you. Where You Are Is Temporary.

7 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

Well said laura.
I hate cyber bullies.
~Felicia

Jill said...

Very well said Laura. xoxox

Shannon said...

I just stumbled upon your blog the other day and I'm a newbie to it all, but I just had to comment:

"Nothing negative is good in this community."

This sums it up completely. I'm so glad you said it because it's so simple and straight to the point.

Best of luck to you with your little one. You look great in your 35 week picture, too! :)

Abigail said...

Very well said Laura! You have always been very kind to me even though our losses were different. I appreciate your kindness and all the support & info you have shared with me!! I don't understand why people would want to be mean or hurtful. People have been through enough they don't need any more negativity in their lives.

MrsLuckyLee said...

This world is full of crazy, angry people out there. I managed to find you somehow through another's blog in August of last year. Ever since then I have fallen in love with your blog, and everything you have to offer! I've never written a comment to you before, but thought that I should share my love after this post. God will take care of those bullies in His own way and just know that we support you! I agree with every word you said! P.S. You look and Carter look beautiful!

Unknown said...

Exactly! Pain is pain. It all sucks. It's all the worst thing we've all gone through. It's all beyond words horrible. Bullies are everywhere. xo

Becky said...

I guess I was not aware that there was a good amount of cyber bullying going. Thank you for opening my eyes to that. None of us need to have our experiences compared to each other especially in a negative way.