Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Maternity Photos




10 comments:

Danae said...

Beautiful pictures! I love them!

LeAnn said...

Beautiful Pictures. =0)

Soko's Journey to Parenthood said...

Beautiful. You will treasure them forever. I know we do with Peanut's. So happy for you both. C is a very lucky young man :) Enjoy

Jamie said...

Your pictures are beautifully done!

Kim said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! You can really feel your love and beauty for Carter, Cara and between the two of you. I can't believe how close you're getting:)

TanaLee Davis said...

Love the pictures! These will be something you treasure for years to come. The footprints in your hands really made me emotional.
hugs-
~Felicia

Becky said...

You look beautiful!

Angie said...

Beautiful! I think the last one is my favorite but it's hard to pick, they are all so good.

Question: With your belly picture is that retouched or are you really not at all bruised from the lovenox? That's one of my biggest hang ups for not getting maternity pictures...my belly is ridiculously bruised from lovenox 2x a day.

Abigail said...

All of the pictures turned out great!! What wonderful memories to share with Carter and for you guys to look back on!!

Lisette said...

Your pictures are so beautiful!!!