Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A big thanks!

A big thank you to Franchesca @ Small Bird Studio. My blog looks fantastic AND  I can't stop looking at it! I was so afraid to change it because when I TTC, I wanted to keep this blog...Now I have decided when we are pregnant again I will just make another :) Cara deserves her own page :)

11 comments:

Lisa and Jonathan said...

I love the new look Laura! Franchesca is absolutely amazing. :)

Courtney said...

It's beautiful. She did such a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

She does such a wonderful job. She Did me blog too and I couldn't have been happier. She is such an amazing person. I just love the new look!!!!

Maggie said...

Love the new look!

Rikki said...

Wow it looks beautiful.

Jill said...

I LOVE the new look!

Cara said...

Laura, I have been out of the blog circut for a while, but hopped over from Jill's fb page. I stopped in my tracks. Your blog is beautiful and your story is so like a family in our support group. My name is Cara and so I just wept for your little girl even harder. What a lovely video of memorialzing her life and spirit.

Anonymous said...

Franchesca does an awesome job. Its beautiful.

Abigail said...

I also love the new layout!!! It is so pretty

With Out My Punkin said...

She did a beautiful job!

Susan said...

The face life looks wonderful! Francesca is doing a fabulous job with the blogs that she is overhauling.