I feel compelled to write this entry. Many of you have told me time and time again how strong I am. Well let me show you the people in my life who have helped me become the person I am today. I love EVERYONE in my life...however I cant blog about every family member (I have a huggge family...Im the eldest of 15 cousins...ONE ONE SIDE, and my husband had 7 brothers and sisters) But I want to touch on the people that have make a major impact on my life.
Mom~
My mom is my best friend. I can tell her anything. We have so much fun when we are together. I am always so proud to tell people that she is my mother when 99% of the time people think she is my sister. She is beautiful and outgoing and always a blast to be around. My Mom has always been so passionate about her job and what she does and that is where I get my passion for my job and my job to help others in life. My mom is a giver. She will give anything to anyone, especially her children. I know that she would do anything for me at any given moment. We share something very special. My mother has Preeclampsia and I was born on her birthday after 36 hours of labor. So we share our birthday together. I can't imagine my life without my mother in it ever. She is an inspiration and is one of the strongest women I know. She holds her own in a very fast paced business world filled with TONS of hours and tons of people to manage, but she does it and always has. My mom also stayed every single night with me in the hospital. EVERY one. Never left me along. Frankly I was too scared to be alone, so I am forever thankful for that. She took great care of me at the hospital and when I came home. Laundry, cleaning, dishes, helping me shower. You name it. I love you Mom, love your Messy.
Dad~
Growing up I was always Daddy's Little Girl. Some things never change. When I was little I was 100% positive I had the coolest dad around. I still think that. My dad has a passion for life that I only wish every person could have. My dad never gives up on anyone, not me, my brother, his mother (who is very ill) or his granddaughter. If Cara was alive she would be one lucky little girl, the love he shared and shares for her is incredible. My Dad was always there for me, taking me to school, helping me paint, helping with yard work...you name it he was there. I am so lucky to have him as my father. Love your Nag.
Mom & Dad
Just a quick blurb. My parents met when they were in highschool and have been married for 30 years. Their love and devotion for each other is constant.
Paul~
My brother. One of my best friends. I can talk to my brother about ANYTHING. Always have, always will. We were always partners in crime! Paul is another person who was always at the hospital with me when I was "sick." I remember one day he just sat there all day, when I was just lying there with no lights on...no tv...no nothing...all day. He always is there when I need him and he is a very strong individual, with a strong personality. (Tends to be typical in my family ha!) My brother is also the God Father of my daughter, he loves her more than she will ever know. Love ya Bro, Worwa
Kyle~
Well what can I say? This man has patience of a saint. I have known Kyle since 2002, and we have been married since 2008. He is the other half to my puzzle. He is a very calm, cool and collected guy. He is always willing to help anyone, never to expect anything in return . Kyle cooks, cleans and helps me with anything I would ever ask. Kyle is one of 8, and he is the oldest. His parents love for another is inspiring. Kyle's parents also lost a child. Ryan Kyles younger brother. Ryan was 9 months old when he passed away. Unknown causes. So sad, and so sad they have to watch their son go through that as well. Must have been so hard. Kyle parent's were there for my delivery and were there to support Kyle while I was so sick. Kyle also stayed with me every night in the hospital and barely left my side. He fed me, and sat there for a week straight in my room with me. One night (after I delivered Cara) I was soo scared to sleep. He got in the hospital bed with me (and my cords, iv's and blood pressure cuff). Kyle was the best father to our little girl Cara in the short time he was with her. Holding her every moment he could. Love you always :)
Grammy & Pappy
My Pappy & Grammy share something with me in common. Their last name is Angel...my middle name is Angel :) They are both very very special people to me that I hold deep within my heart. As a little girl, I LOVED spending time of them, and loved to show off both of them to all my friends. After all I did have the BEST grandparents around. When I was little every year until about 2003 Christmas Eve was ALWAYS held at Grammy & Pappy's with the traditional Italian feast. (Pappy grew up in a small town in Italy) Grammy and Pappy have been married 56 years. Their love for each other is like straight from a movie. My Pappy was in the Korean War where he was shot through the mouth, back and leg. When he was fighting in the war, he was shot in the chest...in the chest pocket he had a holy bible...the bullet stopped on the last page. He still has the bible with the bullet in it and I have seen it for myself. My sweet daughter was buried in my Grammy's plot. That had to be hard for them to decide since they still are here with us. I will forever know that one day Cara will be safe and sound with her Great Grammy :) Love you both your Darling.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 comments:
Such a sweet post. You have wonderful people in your life. xx
This was such a sweet and touching post. I have a very big family as well and do not know what I would have done without them trying to get through this horrible time in our life.
This definitley made me tear up, you can really feel the love through your words.
*hugs*
I'm glad you have so many loving people in your life! :) xo
Post a Comment