Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Angel grew its wings today

My Grandmother Mary Lou Hunkele was admitted into a hospice facility Friday May 7th and her last day here on earth was today May 10th. Today is also the day that my Grams father passed. I truly believed that she held on so she could spend one last Mothers Day with her family. I know Cara will be thrilled to meet her Great Grandma. Cara and Charlie are all alone up there in heaven, so they will be welcoming Grams home today. My Gram & Pap were married for 57 years.
You will be forever missed Gram. Please pray for my Dad, he has endured the loss of his Granddaughter and his mother all within 6 months.
 

12 comments:

crystal theresa said...

oh sweetie. i am so sorry. it is truly a beautiful day in heaven from both your Grams and for Cara. what glorious meeting that will be! i am thinking of you, your dad, and your grandpa. my heart is aching for you. i'm so sorry the necklace never made it to your grandma. i still haven't received it and wish i could just put it in your grandpa's hands. ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Please allow me to offer my condolences to you and your family for your dear loss. I will keep your family especially your dad in my prayers. Your grandmother sounds like a wonderful woman.

love and prayers
elena

Rikki said...

Oh i am so sorry. (((HUGS)))

Jaime said...

I am so sorry you have lost your Gram. xo Hugs to you and your Dad and everyone else your Gram's life touched.

xo

carole kozlowski said...

Laura ,I'm with you all the way.Trust me I know how hard it can be .Ilost both my grand parents and my father within 17 months and it was really hard.My mother suffered from all that as it was her parents and her husband of 45 years.I know your father will hurt a lot but with family and friends will keep on top.Ialways though that when we will have babies then we will given them middle name from them as a remenbrance of them.May they be in peace up there in Heaven.Lots of love and hugs in this hard time

With Out My Punkin said...

I am sorry for your loss ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

I will keep you family in my thoughts and prayers. I know without a doubt that She is holding and loving on Cara right this minute. What a beautiful reunion!

Angie said...

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Supposed to be... "Mama G"... said...

Many many loving thoughts and hugs from us to all of you!! Hold on to eachother and take peace in the image of your Great Grandma holding and playing with Cara and Charlie. You know she will love them all she can and tell Cara all about her lovely Mom and Dad!

Abby Lynn said...

Laura,
Our thoughts an prayers go out to you, and your family in this time.
Little Cara is being rocked in Grams arms...our condolences to you.
CarrieAnn

Hendryx2003 said...

I am sorry for your loss and am praying for your whole family! Have a safe trip.

Maggie said...

Oh Laura, I am so very sorry to hear. Your family is in my thoughts. XO