Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 3, 2010

Update on Doctor Appointments

Ok so quick update. My 2D echo and  stress test came back normal ! THANK GOD! Im so glad thats over, and so glad to know that all my high BP's did not damage my heart. My follow up appointment with my cardiologist is in two days, so I will write another post then. I just called for my results (because I hate waiting.)

I also saw my Internist and we are rechecking my Urine (for protein) and Thyroid and hopefully my Vit D goes back where it is supposed to be! That should be sometime this week. NOW...IF my urine still has protein in it I am going to have to see a nephrologist to see why. It could be that the PE and HELLP damaged my kidneys (which I reeeallly hope thats not the case)

So I will be updating as I get my results back!

2 comments:

crystal theresa said...

Yay :). I'm glad that that the echo and stress tests came back normal and am praying that the rest of your tests come back okay, too.

I'm glad you liked the necklace :). Do you know if she received it, yet? I hope she is holding up okay.

Thinking of you and your family.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that there was no damage to your heart.

love and prayers
elena