Friday, May 7, 2010
Joyful June
June it is! My doctor called back today to confirm NO protein and NO thyroid problems. Im so excited! I am nervous yes, but my excitement overrides my nervousness! So this may be a silly question...I was never TTC with Cara...She was a surprise "vegas" (we were in Vegas when she was conceived) baby. So how do I know when to TTC? I know my next monthly issue will be end of May? Any suggestions on trying to get pregnant?? Thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









11 comments:
http://www.thebabycorner.com/page/1339/
Get the book Taking Charge of your fertility or go to www.fertilityfriend.com and start charting. You take your waking temperature at the same time every day. Pr you can just use ovulation predicting kits to find out when you ovulate.
Good luck!
here's to joyful june! i'm in the community groups at BabyCenter and there are a lot of helpful women there. it's through them that i found FertilityFriend.com, which helps with charting/temping. good luck and yay for great results :)
I used the smiley face Ovulation Prediction Kits. They seemed to work but can get expensive. I never tried the chart/temp thing, but I heard it helps. Good Luck and have fun. Maybe you just need another trip to Vegas.
My opinion... screw charting. LOL I could never do charting bc of nightshift but my CBEFM was the best $250 I EVER spent.
No lie.
Plus, have fun, drink lots of wine and well you get the point.. lol
http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator This will help some. Babycenter is great just don't get too sucked in there, there are some very interesting characters on there.
:)
Well, personally, I'm not into the charting/temperature stuff..it is far too stressful right now for me. So, if you have a normal 28 day cycle...you will likely ovulate at day 14 after the start of you last period. So you're fertile starting 5 days before that, to about 2 days afterwards...in this period of time you'll want to do the deed every 24-48 hours or so. I am not worrying about charting yet..just having lots of fun first, then if nothing happens within 6 months or so I'll "buckle down" and start doin something else. Good luck!
Have fun!!! Taking Charge of your fertility is a good book, I didn't track temp. It also might be too stressful on your hubby, was mine! I just paid attention to my discharge you will learn that in the book and when I thought that it was time I would seduce the hubby... Have fun!!
I would try 14 days before your June cycle starts. So if your at the end of June try mid June. However, they say not to try every day. I think because it has to build back up :) So, every other day. We are TTC right now (because of my age it may take a while). Shhh - don't tell anyone :)
All I can say is just have fun and don't really start "trying". Like you mentioned you & Kyle weren't really "trying" to conceive and God blessed you with Cara. My husband and I got all crazy in trying to conceive and we got so stressed and sad and every negative emotion you can think of because it wasn't happening when we wanted it to. Once we stopped trying bam we got pregnant. Best of luck
I wish you guys the best in working on your rainbow. I can appreciate exactly how anxious you are to get a little one growing...I was there. But, all things considered, I offer the timeless advise of 'relax and quit trying'. We had decided that we were going to start trying for our rainbow in January and happened to get preggers in December. It just seems to work much better when you're not trying... Here's hoping for quick results, though. :-)
Post a Comment