Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 3, 2010

The neeewww Salon

SO as many of you know...I work at a hair salon. I have been doing hair for 6 years now and love it. I love the people I work for, the people I work with and what I do! I would not trade it for the world. Frank and Kirsten are the owners of Ginger Root and I would like send a big CONGRATS to them on the new shop that is now Located downtown St. Charles Illinois. We are a AVEDA concept salon. Which means EVERYTHING we use is AVEDA!!  Visit our Salon on facebook! or...Visit our Webpage 

Please share our facebook page and tell anyone you know in the Chicago area about our salon! If your from the Chicago area...well I would love to do your hair!

Want to know what else makes Ginger Root Great? Frank and Kirsten are sponsoring my Promise for Preeclampsia Walk in May and will be walking with me in hopes for a cure for the disease that took my daughters life and my own. Yay Ginger Root!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That is so awesome that they are sponsoring you.

*hugs*

Unknown said...

That's awesome, congrats to them! I think its great that they are supporting you. And I am so glad that you have a great job that you love and people you love to work with.

love and prayers
elena