Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The verdict is...

NO PROTEIN IN MY URINE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I LITERALLY SCREAMED OUTLOUD!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! I was so nervous that I would have kidney damage. So glad I dont. I think because I was in such  good shape before my pregnancy, that is why my body is recovering so quick! Yay me!

I am going to spend all of May working out at the gym. I have already been 3 times this week. In June my husband and I are going to stop being careful (so half way trying...but keep in mind before we were not trying and got pregnant) In July if I am not pregnant we will start trying 100%. I am so excited you have no idea!

Part of me wanted to wait until August or Spetember so I could still be at work during our busiest time of the year for financial purposes, but I have to think whats really important to me...and that is bringing home a child. I know my family will be there for me if I do need financial help.

My MFM and I already have a plan in place that around 24 weeks I will cut back my hours. 28 weeks cut a day and I will most likely be on bed rest starting 32 weeks. I will be delivering at 37 weeks for sure. UNLESS there is absolutely nothing wrong with me...that could happen too. Let hope for that. BUT my OB did tell me "prepare to be on bed rest at some point in your pregnancy"

I know I am jumping the gun a little bit with all this planning and trust me it is taking EVERYTHING in my power not to plan the what if's. Any suggestions for you BLM's that are pregnant and how to handle this? (Going into TTC)

A little bit of a downside my Tfree4 (thyroid) came back low (0.7) normal is 0.8...so we have to discuss that still.

Like I said in the previous post...from here on out most things will not be talked about on facebook, so I suggest to keep reading if you really wanna know :)

11 comments:

Jill said...

Yay on the verdict!!! :)

With Out My Punkin said...

Good news!!!

Supposed to be... "Mama G"... said...

So glad to hear about your results! welcome to the exciting, trying, hopeful and sometimes frustrating world of TTC!!

crystal theresa said...

wonderful news! sorry about your Grams :(. i hope they are able to keep her comfortable. i'm glad your dad and grandpa liked the necklace.

Angie said...

Hooray! Fantastic!

Lisa said...

Great news and best wishes to you and your hubby.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear no protein!! :)

I have one word of advice for you when TTC....do things that keep you relaxed and stress free. Don't stress yourself out if it doesn't happen right away. I learned huge what a toll stress can take on the body and took us awhile to conceive. I believe acupuncture helped us this time around.

Lisette said...

I am so happy to hear your news. Good thing will definately be coming your way. ((HUGS))

Tami said...

I am so excited for you!!! I am still spilling some protein in my urine but the dr thinks it's still my body recovering from these awful diseases since it's only been 3 months. Praying for you today and always...

Court6464 said...

Great news! All the best for you and your hubby!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your good news! Yay!!

love and prayers
elena