Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Another Sign

We are all in Carters room. My Father was giving him a bottle, and my Mother was helping me put away Carters laundry. I was busy picking out his clothes to wear for tomorrow...I picked out his little brother onsie. (I was not in view of my father or mother when they said this) "Tomorrow we are going to go buy flowers and take Carter to Cara" AS I AM HOLDING THE LITTLE BROTHER ONSIE!!!

So this past week there has been many Cara signs...I wonder why? I have only have a few in over a year and now to get like 4 in a few days is so strange!

7 comments:

Mary said...

I think it's just simply because she loves you and wants to make sure you know it. What a blessing these signs must be to you. She is so sweet to show her Mommy so much love.

brigette said...

Oh my goodness crazy!! My post earlier today was so much like this!!! Our babies must be close!! Lots of love!!

Alissa said...

Definitely sounds like Cara is looking out for her little brother and showing you that through all of these signs. What a gift!! ((hugs))

Jaime said...

So strange... so fantastic!! Don't they just melt your heart?

x <3 o

Rebecca said...

That's so wonderful that you have had so many Cara signs this past week! I love them all!

I love signs. It reminds me that the world can be a magical place at times. <3

Abigail said...

She wants you to know that just as often as you think of her she thinks about all of you too!!

Unknown said...

I love that Cara is sending you signs!