Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter!




Here comes Carter cottontail!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Easter:) I love Cara's egg and Carter is sooo adorable! I'm sure I don't have to tell you that:)

The Mac's House said...

Adorable pictures.

:)
Teri

Allie said...

Happy to find your blog today via a link from Preeclampsia.org on Facebook. I too experienced a pre-e pregnancy with my son. He was born @ 28 weeks and endured a 2 month NICU stay. You have a beautiful family.

Jill said...

Happy Easter again Laura and I hope you had a nice weekend. You all look beautiful! xoxox

Allie said...

Happy to find your blog via a link on the preeclampsia.org Facebook page. I too endured a pre-e pregnancy with my son. He was born at 28 weeks and was in the NICU for 2 months. Just wanted to say you have a very beautiful family.

brigette said...

Happy Easter. He is cute as can be!!

Abigail said...

Great pics...he is getting so big!!!

TanaLee Davis said...

I love the pictures. That never gets old. As carter grows he gets most handsome! Thinking of you-
Felicia

Unknown said...

What sweet photos! I love Cara's egg & her heart what a sweet idea, I may borrow that for next year if you don't mind.