First off over 200 followers! Amazing! I am blessed! As is Cara and Carter!! They are their own little blogger celebrities :)
I first want to say that we have picked Carters God Parents!
My brother who is also Cara's God Father PAUL UNK!
As well as my Aunt Marge who is my Mothers brothers wife. We are very close with her and her family and ADORE her children! Her daughter was the flower girl in my wedding almost three years ago! Her son Carter will surely look up to! Aunt Marge will also be watching Carter one day a week! So he will be a very busy little boy!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
They both look thrilled to pieces to be picked, congratulations.
:)
HOW cute is that idea Laura with the onsies!!!
Gosh, you know, my nephew was baptised and I was for awhile iffy on getting Sadie baptised but maybe I should.
My grandma keeps getting on my case about it, and she said she would be Sadie's godmother if I couldnt find anyone too. How sweet. But she is getting older oh I know it would mean alot to her to be there.
I have to do some reasearch. I am iffy in my religion but my mom keeps telling me to take SAdie to a church. I should, I need to take her. I cant wait to see and hear about his baptism!
I was brought up Catholic but follow more of christian church. They do beach baptisms which I think is neat so maybe I can find out about that!
Post a Comment