I do not get many signs of Cara, but when I do they sure are without a doubt signs of her! I
Today has three signs...
It started today at the dentist office. I was asked about my health history and how I found out I had Factor V. I responded with "Well its complicated, I lost my daughter..." blah blah...and then I hear it...The song that on November 21, 2009 was in my head upon waking up on the day of my daughters funeral. The song that the first time I went to visit Cara came on when I pulled in the cemetery. The song that forever reminds me of her, and seems to come on whenever we are doing something for her or talking about her. "Heres to Goodbye" by Rascal Flatts. Its the song that plays in the video that was made for her as well. I hardly hear that song anymore, and it was quite odd that it played when I was speaking of her.
Second sign today was on my way home from the dentist I stopped at einstein bagels. The Cashier asked for a girls name for her order and she said "Cara." Im like ok....
Third...on my way to take Carter to his appointment today and driving I happen to glance over at a parked car that liscenses plates read "Cara" I literally said outloud to myself "shut up!!" and then of course missed my turn!
A bit erie! My day is not over yet! This is the most of Cara I have seen in one day! Next month will mark a year and a half that she has been gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Wow, that's crazy to have all 3 of those things happen in one day, especially the license plate.
I hope to get a sign from Liam sometime, but haven't had any yet.
OH MY GOSH!! Wow, those are TOTALLY signs of sweet Cara, Laura! Wow. THE WHOLE TIME, I was reading, my whole body especially my arms, had CHILLS and GOOSEBUMPS.
I am so glad you get signs of sweet Cara. She loves you and is always with you.
oxoxox
that is amazing. Signs for sure! The license plate is amazing! I was driving to work one day and the car in front of me had a plate that said "NESIS" I was like what the heck? I had to do a double and triple take. I was like omg. I think I might have said "shut up" too lol.
Love those signs! So sweet!
Oh you cracked me up with the "shut up" and then "missed my turn"!
I totally believe in signs.
Right after my father had passed away I was shopping with my husband and daughter. They were in another section than I was and all of a sudden I got a huge smack on my bottom so much so that it stung. I whipped around expecting to see my husband standing there but there was NOONE even remotely near me. To this day chills go up and down my spine when I think, now if that wasn't a sign I don't know what was..... :)
So glad to hear that Cara is giving you signs, she loves you Mommy!
Post a Comment