Look at all these posts today! Wowzers!
I just have to say I think its sad that the good majority of people that comment on my blog and facebook statuses when it has to do with Cara are my BLM's...what about everyone else? I thought she and I were more loved than that. Boo!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
You are Laura. I don't comment as much, mostly because i'm sure I look like a fool, but I'm a friend of your SIL Katie. I love seeing posts on Cara and Carter. I am so happy for you and Kyle to have two loved children. :)
Wait, whats going on!?!? Im confused! Friends arent still thinking of you and sweet baby Cara!?
agreed
I try and comment to all of your statuses and blogs whatever it is about....I care about you & your entire family!!! XxOo
I understand what you are saying from a baby loss mum point of view, my friends and family no longer comment as much on my closed blog and they are my only people I have opened the blog to...however I very much hope that they are supportive in other ways for you
I love reading about all you have to say and I'm sorry if I was considered one of those people. *hugs*
Post a Comment