Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thoughts

So here is the hardest thing for me. People always telling me its going to get better. It will never get better. Yes we will all move forward with our lives, but can I even explain how it feels every morning to wake up and realize that your body failed you in providing life? That you gave birth to your daughter who was not alive? Can I even begin to explain what would go through your head when a doctor tells you "Im sorry Laura your daughter has passed?" I cannot even begin to explain to anyone. No one could ever understand unless they have gone through it themselves. That is what makes this so hard. So no this will not get better. I will never get to see my daughters smile, or hear my daughters laugh. She was taken from me far too soon. My body will recover, but I can assure you not a day will pass without haunting memories or a picture of my daughters face in my mind.

If I realized one thing out of all of this, it would be you simply cannot judge anyone. Everyone you pass in the grocery store, everyone you pass on the road because they just wont go fast enough for you, everyone you meet that maybe does not smile back at you or "rubs you the wrong way", remember that EVERYONE has a story, everyone has experienced some kind of pain in their lives. You never know what someone is going through that day to make them drive slow or not smile apon meeting you. Everyone has a story and even though everyones story may not be as tragic as yours...its tragic to them and that is all that matters. So I guess thats my rambling for today. Just another day for me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura,
I agree, I think everyone has their own story and we can't judge. We also going through our grief would appreciate not being judged ourselves as it is hard enough already. You are a very strong woman.

love and prayers
elena