Well I used to write. ALOT. I have a binder of poems and short stories I have written. I stopped writing when I got into college. I do not know why. Some of these poems I wrote as early as 7th grade. Some of these poems describe my life now. (Ironically)
Purpose
You are my purpose
To walk through a cool fall breeze and to see you in the air, remember please
You are my purpose
To day dream every second about your smile
I would give anything to hold you for a while
You are my purpose
To sit and wonder if you will always stay
To love you so much in every way
You are my purpose
You are my cool fall breeze
You are my air
You are my dream
You are my wonder
You are my strength
You are my purpose
Angel
There is a bright light
Down comes an angel
With its wings and arms spread open
It takes me up to the light and lays me down on a fluffy white
The cloud starts to move and spin
I am gone with an angel in the wind
In the high up wave of the sky is where you will find me
with an angel
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment