Monday, January 4, 2010
Update*
As of now I still have anxiety. I am off one BP medication but still on one more. I have my first high risk prepregnancy meeting next monday, and another one about a month after that. I also get to meet with my new OB Feb 8th! I want to see two so I can find the best doctor for us. I am hoping is everything goes my way that we can start trying in April. I am scared to death to try again. The way I see it is I will never heal from this. Time will not heal this chapter in my life. It is up to me to start another chapter. Waiting 1 year 3 years or 3 months will not make any difference on how scared I will be for my next pregnancy. All I can do is remain positive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I agree, I think there will always be a fear but we can't let that fear stop us. Your words are inspiring as my husband and I are afraid of trying again. We decided to wait until after Lilly would have been a year old. I know I'll probably still be as scared if we do try, but it won't be any less than how scared I am now. The fear will always be with me.
love and prayers
elena
Post a Comment