Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The glass Cemetery

So ever since I was pregnant and lost Cara I dream like crazy. Mostly in color, but my dreams are so real. As some of you may know I had a dream when I was a few months pregnant that Cara was born premature. I had a dream a few weeks before her death that she died and my dream took place in the hospital and was surrounded by sadness. Freaky when dreams come true hey? Most of us wish our dreams come true...In my case I dont!

I have only had 2 dreams of Cara since November. In my first one she was alive and smiling, it was a very quick glimpse of her. This dream was different. In this dream I was in a cemetery. Not her cemetery she is laid to rest in. This one looked like a park and was filled with people and their dogs walking around. Dogs were running everywhere. In this cemetery it was all a glass floor and I looked down in the glass and saw Cara's face just like she looked when she was born. I remember I cried a ton in this dream and remembered that I did not care if the people around me heard me. When I looked down in the glass I could see all the other people that had since passed too. It was just their heads. Such a weird bizarre dream.

I know there were dogs in this dream to show me that Cara is up there happy with Charlie. Possibly I saw her dead in my dream to show that my grieving is beginning to have some closure and realization that she is never going to be here again. She will never be alive?

Part of me wanted to start a dream blog. I think ill just blog about it here. :) My next blog I would like to start would be my TTC blog...hopefully sometime soon here.

If you want to leave thoughts on this dream that would be cool. I know a lot of people are into reading dreams!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not a dream reader, but I too have bizarre dreams like that. I dreampt that I lost Juanito the day before we found out. I really wish my dreams didn't come true either.

((HUGS))

Maggie said...

Maybe it's a way of showing how you're reflecting on everyone's lives who have touched yours? You're looking back at their memories and yours? (which makes sense) My dreams have been insane too. I had a nightmare the day I lost Alexandra and before that I always had dreams of losing her and let's not even start on the ones I have now! I agree, just write about them here. :) ((HUGS))

Abby Lynn said...

Laura,
I've only had a few dreams of Abby since she past. I had the most important one after she past. It was her, coming to me. It was very emotional. I just held her. I knew it was her. This precious little angel came to me, reached to me, and said mommy...I held her, we didnt talk, i didnt do anything but hold her, hold her close. to this day i get tears in my eyes.
It's super hard to handle all this.
I'm thankful that in this sad way, I've met other moms who have also had the same pain. Noone but a mommy to an angel understands this all. I've had a few more..Have to tell you about it.
CarrieAnn, mommy to anfel Abby Lynn

Courtney said...

I bought a dream book a long time ago from a bargain bin. I have had quite a few different dreams with a little girl who I assumed would be my future daughter. In every single dream there are flowers. I will have to look into the book and let you know what I find out and get back with you about that.

*big hugs*

Rikki said...

I have absolutly no idea what dreams mean so sorry i cant give any input on it. I have so many weird dreams most of them i am pregnant with my boys still or pregnant again and no one wants to acnowledge my boys. When i was pregnant with my boys i had a dream that i was giving birth and they both died but then because the first two died i gave birth to another 2 to make up for it. It was so strange.

Lisette said...

Those some pretty crazy dreams. I have them often too. I had one of Sami and we were at her service again. I sat in the back crying holding another baby in arms that I later placed beside her? I think that is when I really started mentioning her should have been twin sister, Faith. I think I needed to think of her as a true part of me too. Dreams are pretty crazy, I was going to blog about my most recent one today too!
I hope are having better days, ((HUGS)).

PPusty said...

To dream that you are in a cemetery, indicates an end to a habit or behavior. You are experiencing a new beginning in your life. A time of moving on.
To see a head in your dream, signifies wisdom, intellect, understanding and rationality. It may also represent your accomplishments, self-image, and perception of the world. The dream may also be metaphor to indicate that you are "ahead" in some situation or that you need to get ahead. Laura, that's what I have found out so far. This means to me that you are moving forward with your grief and that you have wise and smart folks around you.
I will let you know if I find out more.