Let me start by saying a big THANK YOU to every person who donated!
Today I walked for not only Cara but for all the angel babies that were born earth angels only to fly back home.
Let me also say that on our way there Cara's song "Here Comes Goodbye" by Rascal Flats came on...seriously! On top of that when we were walking we realized that we would walk right past the cemetery that she is laid to rest! How crazy is that!
Looking forward to next years walk...hopefully pushing a baby in a stroller!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I heard the song today on the radio as well and thought of you, Cara & Kyle!! (HUGS)
So glad that you had a good walk. Fingers crossed that next year you can walk in memory of Cara and in honor of her little brother or sister!
Glad you had a nice walk! I hope you can walk with a little one next year too, while walking in Cara's memory! :)
Looks like it was great. So glad you had the chance to do that!
Post a Comment