Today I had my 20 weeks ultrasound. Carter is still measuring about a week ahead. He weighs 12 oz. My blood pressure was 129/74. No protein in my urine. I did however have trace blood, not too worried about that since I have a 24 hour urine next week and that is wayyyyy more accurate. Doctors are pleased! At this point with Cara I think I was possibly at 9 lbs but was quickly starting to swell.I have gained 20 so far. (eeeek) BUT my shoes and rings still fit so I know its not swelling. Doctor is not worried.
Below is a picture of Cara and I @ 20 weeks
Here is Carter and I at 20 weeks! Definitely bigger!
Annnnd finally the big man himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Glad that the doctor is not worried about the differences in your pregnancies...even though they do say every pregnancy is different!! Glad that all is going well for you babe!! That is very exciting!! Such a great pic of Carter in the u/s!!! Keep growing baby boy, and keep taking of yourself like you have been!!! XxOo
yay for 20 weeks!! I am so excited for you Laura :)Yay for a growing baby :)
I love your growing belly! You look beautiful and glowing, I love it. Hooray for 20 weeks.
I am learning very quickly that no two pregnancies are the same! You look great! Don't worry about the weight, it can be taken care of after Carter gets here! :)
Congrats on 20 weeks! Glad to hear that all is still within normal limits and the Dr.'s aren't worried. Great picture...love the bump!
Post a Comment