Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

What I am thankful for on this day.

My husband for being my rock and never leaving my side during the toughest times in our lives


Being able to be a mother for the short time I could to my daughter Cara


Carter at 22 weeks 3 days growing in my belly


My health, that I am here today and was able to concieve again


My family, the ones who are with us and the ones who are not.




Charlie my paw print in heaven, for helping heal my heart during the worst weeks of my life, and for holding on until my heart was at least taped back together

Arthur and Gia for putting a smile on my face every day


My friends who have been there through these tough times...even if it is just to listen...




For doing what I love

That is what I am thankful for...things change...Many things in life are replaceable. The ones above are not. I am thankful for the things that are not, and thankful that they are here with me today.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Thanksgiving day, Laura! What a beautiful post.

xo

CUSTOM BLENDS BY CORRINE said...

What wonderful things to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jill said...

Beautiful Laura, Happy Thanksgiving to you & your wonderful family! May you be blessed always! xoxox I am thankful to have met you and how close we have became!

Abigail said...

I agree beautiful post for sure!! What wonderful things to be Thankful for today, tomorrow, and always!! XxOo

Unknown said...

You are an inspiration! A fighter, and a beautiful wife and mother! Keep doing what you are doing... God Bless