What do you plan to do on Cara's Memorial?
At first I wanted to invite the world. As time gets closer I have realized I only would like family and a few close friends. Its too hard for people number 1. Number 2. its too hard on my family and I. I always think that I am going to be ok, and my emotions hit me at times I think they wont. I dont like to cry in front of people.
I have asked a few people to share poems or prayers, and we will be releasing pink balloons attached with a message or picture to her as well. I will also be leaving her pink roses. I will be wearing her footprint pin. I will also be wearing pink.
I wanted a photographer to take pictures, but I am going to have my brothers boyfriend Diego take them, he is pretty good!
After her memorial we will be going to lunch. That is really all. I wanted to keep it simple.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I am sure her memorial is going to be beautiful. Can't wait to see the pictures. Praying that God is gentle on your heart and you are filled with peace. ((HUGS))
Post a Comment