That is what I have been telling myself this week. Its been a rough week, and today at work I got a call from my husband that my sweet Arthur went missing. I immediately burst into tears. There is NO way this is happening. How can more bad stuff happen? I lost too much recently...I cant loose the thing that makes me so happy right now.
I dropped everything left and went home to walk the streets of my neighborhood crying carrying his picture, going door to door. My husband had been looking for him since 11, it was now 2:30. My dad came out to help us and my dad was who found him. If it were not for my dad we probably would not have found him, Kyle was leaving to make fliers and I was heading back home to get a hat because my ears were froze. So we would have missed him if it weren't for dad! I have the best dad ever!! Needless to say I got my walking in for the week :)
When my dad came running with a wet scared Arthur I fell to my knees crying. I wa so so so happy to have him back. Ever since losing Cara I am wayyyyy more sensitive to the whole "loss" issue. Weather its car keys or an animal. When I lost Cara I felt like I failed, when I lost Charlie I felt like I failed...im so glad I did not lose Arthur.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
So happy you found your little guy. And Dad's are the best!!
So happy you found him!
I am so glad you found him...awesome dad!!
Thank goodness for this happy ending!!! I am so thrilled that your Dad was there to help you out and found him!!!
I was in tears reading this, so glad that you found Arthur!
Post a Comment