Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome new readers!

Wanted to welcome all the new readers to My World!

I also wanted to give you the chance to ask me any questions you may have about my husband and I, our new baby on the way, Cara, or Preeclampsia in general.

You can leave the questions in a comment below!

3 comments:

Bryanne said...

I am so, so sorry...

Cara is so beautiful, so delicate...

May God constantly remind you she lives forever in Heaven.

Congratulations on her little brother, and I will be praying for you.

With love,

Bryanne
(Mama to Ethan Carter Lane, who lives forever in Heaven, too.)

brigette said...

Yous so strong!! I love reading your blog! My question is what do you plan to do on Caras year anniversarry? I know your getting close and its a hard time. Do you have any plans?

Anonymous said...

I developed severe PE with my first pregnancy and had to deliver my baby by emergency c-section at 31 weeks. My husband and I are thinking about having another baby, but I am absolutely terrified to get pregnant again. I will definitely be seeing a high risk OB for a consult before TTC. Did you have any specific testing done before you got pregnant for the second time? I read your earlier post about the medications you are on, and I will be asking my OB about some of them. Is there any advice you have for someone who is TTC again after having PE? Thank you for your blog. It has been a major source of inspiration for me. I am praying that your pregnancy goes smoothly without complications.