Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16, 2009

Nov 16th 2010- Im sitting here, calm. These two days are not just about losing my child, its about what horrific events I had to go through on top of it. As if losing your child was not enough.

This time last year I was on my way to the hospital.

My husband driving me because my head hurts so bad I was positive it was not a headache, although I did not know what to call it.

Im vomiting

This time last year,  were driving there and I remember thinking "you cant drive any faster?"  I can't explain it but I knew something was wrong with me and I knew we had to get there soon.

Were pulling into the hospital, and my vision in my left eye starts to go, I see sparkly dots, big ones.

From here I dont remember getting into the car, dont remember walking into the hospital, if we took an elevator or stairs...nothing

I remember signing in at the desk and throwing my wallet at the girl because she was asking for things and my mind was not cooperating.

I dont remember getting into a room, I just remember throwing up when I was there.

I remember this lady trying over and over again for a heartbeat...silence...but I was too sick to even know what that meant.

Ultrasound came in...My husband crying...at some point I called my mom...could not tell you when, but I did and her and my Dad were there.

Your baby has passed...blah fucking blah...I asked when I could go home. That is when I knew something was wrong. Quickly learning I was not going anywhere. I was apparently wheeled into another room...dont remember that.

In fact...I dont remember much else...bits and pieces,

I dont know whats worse November 16th or November 17th. Thats it...thats how one year ago today happened.

9 comments:

KAM said...

Thinking of you today. **HUGS**

Abigail said...

Reading this just made me cry! I am so sorry that this will forever be a part of your life & part of your history. My thoughts & heartfelt prayers to you today tomorrow and always sweetie. {HUGS}

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I am thinking of you and Cara.

Lisette said...

Oh Laura, I don't even know what to say.
Praying for you ((HUGS)).

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about you today - my heart is heavy thinking about what you went through, and what you are still dealing with today. Stay strong Momma. I am so so sorry.

Stephanie said...

Reliving and remembering are unimaginable. I am so very sorry. I don't have any words but those.

Tarsh said...

Feeling for you and what you are going through, thought are with you and your family

Jill said...

Oh this made me just cryyy, I am so so sorry Laura, you have been in my thoughts all week and always are <3 xoxo HUGE HUGS!

Unknown said...

:*( I am so sorry, this should not happen to anyone. *hugs*