Wow. I have never been 31 weeks before. This is fantastic! My BP this am was 108/73...so great! I have gained 26 lbs so far. The past month or so I have not gained anything...so right now I am stuck at 26. I am ok with that!! :) No PE signs what so ever. So crazy to even imagine. Maybe its the Lovenox? Maybe its the baby asprin? Maybe its just luck of the draw? Who knows?
Of course the third trimester comes with some gripes...heart burn all day long. RLS (Restless leg syndrome) and getting up to pee at least 6 times a night. But hey...I will take and do whatever it takes to bring Carter home with me.
I have just started Carters room. It is painted, his big white teddy sits in the corner. His closet has clothes hung inside (not washed and still tags on...not ready to do that yet) I think I will wait another 3 weeks to wash clothes and such.
I don't really have anymore goals except to get to 37 weeks PE free...and to just bring home a living baby! 6 more weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Carter. It's my mom's maiden name. But, my husband doesn't love it like I do so if we get pg again (and I hope I am now) and we have a boy, I think cooper will be his name. Congrats on making it to 31 weeks. I found you through Stephanie's blog. I have never lost a baby and my heart breaks for those of you who have!
WONDERFUL Laura! I remember when I began following your blog, I think you were around 24 weeks. I gather a lot of hope from you and other BLM's that are expecting their rainbow babies. I know he isn't here yet but we pray for you daily! How is Pappy?
Amazing ... just simply amazing!!! So beyond thrilled that you have made it to this point w/o any PE or any other complications!! Six weeks will hopefully go by quickly!!
*spins around looking all kinda silly & does a dance* Go Laura Go Laura, go Carter go go go Carter! You are DOING IT MAMA! Soon enough, we will all be viewing pictures of newborn baby carter & how mommy made is PRE E free and to a full term pregnancy! I am so proud of you! WAY TO GO! Keep it up and 6 more weeks is JUST AROUND THE CORNER! AHHHH ! Cant wait to see his finished nursery!
how precious! praying for you and your precious little one that the Lord is knitting together!
Post a Comment