Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cara sure loves her Great Uncle

Of course she should! He was there to hold her and there with me every day when I was in the hospital!

Here is an email I got from him this morning!

Laura,

I'm currently in Vegas and each night at the Encore hotel they leave you a 
bookmark type thing on your pillow that on one side says 'Until Tomorrow' and 
the other side has a poem, I thought you'd like this one:

Lucky Rainbow
Necklace of the gods. A bridge from the heavens to the earth.  The promise of 
sunny skies, or the possibility of gold just around the bend. Rainbows are a 
gift of luck from Nature herself, and in seven lucky colors. 
 
Coincidence?

Is there a coincidence that I received this tonight, maybe but....it is still 
pretty cool!

Love you!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Oh that's awesome! :) And thanks for your note, I'm so excited and happy that you are doing so well. I hope these last few weeks go by quickly and uneventfully for you!