Today was my shower! I had so much fun and got so many gifts! I am very fortunate to all my friends and family who came and showered me with love and gifts!
I got one gift that stood out.
This is me reading it...cried
This is what it said
Last I would like to leave you with some pictures for comparison.
This pictures was taken one day before my emergency doctors appointment. I believe I was 28 weeks
This was me 29 weeks at my shower for Cara
This is me today at 29+6
These pictures shock me, make me sad and happy all in one. I am sad that my swollen-ness was overlooked...I am happy that I am not swollen this time. Bittersweet. Then again isnt everything?










7 comments:
Love love love the angel sign.
You look absolutely beautiful Laura as always! I LOVE your belly, getting big and glowing!! So happy you had a beautiful shower, love the cake! Heres to 7 more weeks! Its getting closer! Baby Cara is watching over baby brother Carter. xoxo and rooting Mommy & baby on!
It was a beautiful shower. You look amazing & thank goodness that you don't have any swelling or PE signs! Keep growing baby Carter!! It is so crazy to see how swollen you were with Cara! I'm so sorry that was overlooked!
You are so beautiful! Your belly pics are precious.
I heart the angel sign. ;-)
I had two other pregnancies before I lost my daughter. I had a new dr. for this pregnancy and by 8 weeks I had hypertension. He overlooked it and said it wouldnt be a problem until I was in my third trimester. Not sure why I believed him. I also had a subchorionic hemorrhage along with high BP but it makes me so angry to think about drs. that overlook this stuff.
Glad you have no signs of pre-e and you looks so gorgeous and healthy!
I am so glad that you were showered with so much love for Carter. What a blessing. I love love his sign. That is just simply beautiful. You look amazing, you are almost there. I wish they would have listened more and would have done more for you and Cara. Always thinking of you both.
Yes...bittersweet. :-)
Definitely bittersweet! I'm so happy that you had a wonderful shower and that gift is really perfect. Thinking of you! XO
Post a Comment