Friday, January 14, 2011
A milestone
Today I am 29 weeks 4 days pregnant. Carter is doing well and I have no signs of preeclampsia. At 29 weeks 4 days, Cara had already passed inside of me. I admitted myself to L&D at 30 weeks 1 day and delivered her at 30 weeks 2 days. When I delivered her they had said she had been gone just a few days prior. So as of today or tomorrow, at this point in pregnancy, a life had ended. Technically by tomorrow this is the most pregnancy I have ever been. Its so bittersweet for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









12 comments:
I know it must be hard but at the same time wonderful. You so deserve this little miracle and he is going to be here before you know it. His big sister will make sure of that.
Take care and enjoy this journey every step of the way. It's one that you will never forget a second of.
Keeping you all in my prayers.
I can't even imagine all the different emotions you are feeling right now w/ what happened in your pregnancy w/ Cara...Glad that you are PE free & that you & Carter are doing so well!! Keep on growing Cater & keep taking care of yourself babe! One day at a tie!!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to have that same moment. I know it won't be for a while but I just can't wait. I'm so excited for you.
((HUGS)) I am so glad that you have made it this far free of that horrible illness. Cara is taking care of her mamma and brother. I know you haven't been feeling well because of a cold, hope you start to feel better in no time.
what a milestone to hit!! Ill be thinking of you tomorrow! Much love always
Congrats! That is a great milestone!
((Hugs))
Happy to hear your sweet boy is doing great! Glad you have great new doctors, also. ;-)
You are doing wonderful Laura. I was the same way when I was 28 weeks pregnant with Sadie. Sweet Cara is surely watching over her baby brother & to make sure he arrives here but at the expected date that mama and dr says its okay too! big hugs! (ps, Naomi is watching over and rooting for you too!) xox
Definitely a big milestone! Mine is coming up this weekend. I agree, it's very bittersweet. (((HUGS)))
I have an idea of how surreal it must all feel. When I was pregnant after losing Jacob, I kept thinking of what it would be like to be more pregnant than I had ever been with him and thought that I would start to miss him even more once I passed the point where he died because it would all be experiences that I never got to have with him. I hope that it is gentle on you and that you can have alot of moments of peace and happiness with Carter.
Laura,
I praise God that you and Carter are doing so well. You and both of your babies have touched my heart. You are such an inspiration to me. I am pregnant with my rainbow baby too and I have learned a lot from you. I gave you a blog award. If you get a chance, stop by my blog to pick it up.
Love,
Mary
Yay for milestones!! :) This will be the time that you will share a completely new experience with your baby. I know each baby is a new experience..but you two will experience the rest of the third trimester together ... something you were robbed of during your pregnancy with Cara.
Post a Comment