Friday, January 28, 2011
Happy Dance
My Lab results from the full metabolic panel came back great! NO PE SIGNS. Platelets, ALT and AST were all great! They did however find that I am anemic, which is why I have been so tired and run down!! Doctor said it most likely was the flu again...(possibly because I was run down due to low iron?) I am not on a iron supplement...(put in on my tab) Like I need more pills to my daily regime. BUT HEY. Its. NOT. Preeclampsia. So if its not that...ill take anything else this pregnancy has to offer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Oh thank goodness!! What a relief ... thanks for letting us know!!! Being anemic is common in pregnancy, and taking the iron pill will help! It may cause you to become constipated, but that is minor as opposed the PE or HELLP.
so glad you got good news!
So happy to hear that you received good results.
I had PE when I was pregnant with my daughter 24 years ago. My how times have changed in some respects. Waaayyyy back then I was diagnosed but not really monitored very well until almost at my due date when I was puffing up like a blowfish just prior to delivery sending me to the hospital in a hurry was pretty scary in itself.
My daughter had a little girl not long ago and she too was diagnosed with PE as well as HELLP. She delivered 10 weeks early, thankfully both of them made it thru the delivery. The baby was tiny but extremely healthy at 3 lbs. 14 oz. Her PE progressed rapidly as well did the HELLP which sent her to the ER and then to a high risk maternity ward where they weighed the options of c-section vs. traditional birthing. In the end they let her go traditional with a surgical team on standby for possible complications.
Praying for you and your baby for a safe happy delivery.
Hugs to all of you!
Teri
So great to hear!!! Day by day, week by week you are getting there!!!
SUCH good news!! Good for you guys! We are holding our breathe with you!!! ;-)
Yay for the good news! So glad to hear it!
YAY!!!!!!!
Post a Comment