Happy 28 weeks to Carter & I...PREECLAMPSIA SYMPTOM FREE! Next goal 30 weeks :)
I also got this in the mail today, along with a copy of Zuzu's Petals. I already have a copy and would love to host this fabulous giveaway. Read about her book here Zuzu's Petals
To enter please share my blog on your FB page or blog and leave me a comment telling me so as well as your name :) Winner announced Thursday!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I added your button to my blog! My name is Jamie Maddox.
What a wonderful giveaway!!!
I shared on FB :)
Trena Cortez. ((hugs)) ♥
I added your blog on my FB page so others can check you out as well! Thank you Laura! Youre doing an amazing job! Keep it up! -Jill Marish
I added your button to my blog too! It's nice to finally find some blogs that talk about experiences with HELLP and Preeclampsia.. My name is Kristen Dain.
I'm adding your button to my blog...the book sounds wonderful!!
Alissa Paulson-Cedars ((hugs))
Post a Comment