One year ago today. I was in labor. 26 hours to be exact because they actually induced me on the 16th.
At 2:30 Cara was born. One year ago today.
There really is not much more to write. I have sat here and struggled with what to write. I have no memories except for her lifeless body. Except for her nose bleed, her lips turning red, her body growing cold. No nice happy memories. So this is where it ends.
Happy Birthday sweet Angel...I always knew there was a reason I was given the middle name Angel, (it was my mothers maiden name) and I always knew I would have a little girl to share that name with.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









11 comments:
{{HUGS}}
XxOo
Oh Laura, this just breaks my heart! Big hugs, to you and your family.
Happy Birthday Cara, I'm so sorry you're not with Mommy today <3
Laura - holding you and your precious Cara Angel in my heart tonight as you remember.... I love the Angel connection. very beautiful
Happy birthday to Cara...remembering her on Prematurity Awareness day, November 17th
Happy Birthday Cara. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Happy Birthday Cara!!! Wish you were with your Mommy and Daddy. Keep watching over Carter!!!
Happy Birthday Sweetie! And best wishes for Mommy and Daddy today, because I know they miss you like crazy!
xoxo Honey! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today, yesterday, and every new day that comes!
Laura,
I'm so sorry I'm a little behind...Happy belated birthday in heaven to your sweet Cara. Hoping that she felt your kisses from Earth yesterday...and hoping you found some peace. ((hugs))
Happy Birthday sweet Cara!
I know I am so late in posting to this, but I have to let you know that although my little rainbow came into the world on Cara's birthday, I knew what day it was and I thought of Cara all day. *hugs*
Post a Comment