Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30 week growth scan

Carter is weighing in at 4 lbs 2 oz and in the 77% percentile. My BP is great! We are still on board for doing an amnio at 37 weeks and delivering providing mature lungs. I have gained a total of 26 lbs so far, no swelling, NO signs of PE. (With PE you are never out of the woods until 6 weeks PP...but hey 30 weeks with no signs is a start right?) WOOO!  That means 7 more weeks. Wow! Now I am starting to get excited! Grow baby Grow!

10 comments:

Lisette said...

That is great! 7 weeks will be here in no time. I am really happy for you. You look amazing and I love how you keep embracing every single day with Carter. Good things are comming ((HUGS))

Maggie said...

I'm excited too! Go Carter!!! Glad everything is looking well. Keep it up!

Jaime said...

Fantastic news all around!! Way to grow, Carter!!

xo

Anonymous said...

That is all such great news!!! Well done Mommy!

Dana said...

That's great! I'm so happy for you!

Jill said...

Oh Laura, reading this gives me chills. You have done fantastic!! Sweet Cara is so very proud of her mommy and baby brother Carter. You look absolutely beautiful as well! Keep up the great work and in 49 or less or around there days, BABY CARTER WILL BE HERE IN THOSE ARMS!!!!!! ah awesome day for you today! Keep it coming!

Malory said...

So happy for you!!

Abigail said...

So beyond thrilled that Carter is growing and measuring 2 weeks ahead!! Way to go both of you!! 7 weeks will be here before you know it! So very excited. Will continue to pray for you both.

Shana said...

You Go Girl!

Jamie said...

YAY!! Congrats..I'm so excited for you! I'm praying everything else continues to go smoothly. And thanks so much for the book! It's so great!! I can't wait to share it with others.