Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brother & Sister

This pic was made by a dear friend...

This is the picture that has made my day.

This is the picture that I wish no one would have to want.

This is the picture that no words can explain

10 comments:

TanaLee Davis said...

Wow! Its incredible how much they look so much alike. Your babies are beautiful.
~Felicia

Mary said...

They are both absolutely gorgeous!

Becky said...

They are both so precious. That was so sweet of your friend

Tiffany said...

SO beautiful! and yes they look so much alike <3

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Abigail said...

I agree they do look a lot alike!!! Beautiful

Tarsh said...

What a precious photo....so beautiful

Peach said...

They look so much alike. Congratulations momma!!!!

jamie said...

What a precious photo - and I agree , Cara and Carter definitely have a striking resemblence! Gorgeous babies laura!

Kim said...

Beautiful! I love Cara's little lips.