Wowzers, 192 blog followers. Welcome to all you newbies!! I am blessed there are that many people who care enough to follow my journey!! I do read each and every comment and smile.
If anyone has any questions for me, personal, about my loss, about Cara or Carter, feel free to ask!!!
P.S. if your new, it would be great to leave me a comment on how you found me, and a bit about yourself! I like to get to know my readers!!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
Hello, I found your blog through various blogs that I read. I started with infertility blogs, then after I had my baby at 25 weeks due to preeclampsia, I moved on to preeclampsia blogs. My daughter is happy and healthy and 14 months. I am now debating whether or not I want to have another one. I want to, but very scared. Any advice?
I love your new blog design. It is so pretty.
I love your new blog design.
I've been following for a little bit. I can't remember exactly which blog led me to yours, but I have enjoyed following you throughout your journey.
Mr. Carter is such a ray of sunshine!
Hi!! I have been following your blog for a few weeks, ever since you had Carter. I lurk the PF Boards and sometimes post. I had Severe PE with my daughter at 29 weeks, she is now almost 3! I just wanted to tell you that Carter is absolutely gorgeous!!!
I found you through my friend Jamie's blog. She had a link on her blog to your blog. I was compelled by your story and excited to read that you were pregnant with Carter! And Cara and I have the same birthday!
Tiffany B.
Hello! I found you thru Rainbow Mommies :)
Im Holly. Im 27 and live in Ohio. Been married 5 1/2 yrs and I have 5 children- 3 on earth and 2 in Heaven.
I love the new design. It's beautiful.
Post a Comment