Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 18, 2011

Loving Lyla

Hi everyone! 

I have a very dear friend who I met through the loss of our daughter. Amelia & David, have a 5 year old son, and November 2009 lost their daughter Brenna at full term due to an accidental cord accident.

Fast forward, Amelia & David found out they were Pregnant and their daughter Lyla was born with complications a few short months ago. Lyla has spent most of her days in the hospital, and Amelia and David and Zach struggle day to day emotionally.

As most of you know Carter was in the NICU for a week, and it was the scariest week of my life. No one can tell you how scary the NICU is after losing your first child, all that goes through your head, is "Could this happen again"  I can't imagine what they are going through.

Please read their story here, you can also donate through the website to help little Lyla, even 10$ would be fantastic as they are driving over an hour to see her, as she is downtown chicago



Lyla's Story

0 comments: