Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I hate the letters P & E

PE...stands for the dreaded word preeclampsia. You should all be very acquainted with that word by now. If not...you can go here! In short preeclampsia is what took Cara from us.

If you would like to make a difference, and help save the lives of mothers and babies world wide you can donate to our walk for preeclampsia. Even 5$ will help team Cara Angel

Donate here :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Just donated, it wsn't much but I guess it helps you get a step closer from reaching your goal.
I have been trying to donate and get donations to my March of Dimes also

TanaLee Davis said...

I hate Preeclampsia too!
Love the new look! Its is so very nice to see your babies and your smiling face.
~Felicia

Courtney said...

This doesn't really go along with this specific post, but Carter is absolutely precious!!! I love his newborn photos!!!! You can definitely tell Cara is his sister. They look so alike!!! And, I love the new blog design! Keep your head up, Mama! :)

Courtney said...

This doesn't entirely relate to this specific post, but Carter is absolutely precious!!! I just love his newborn photos! He looks just like Cara!!! And I LOVE your new blog design! Keep your head up, Mama! :)

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry :( PE is horrible.

On a happy note, I love your new blog design. It's beautiful!