I'm a mother to a beautiful angel in heaven, as well as our Earth baby Carter. My life has been filled with nothing but happiness and laughter, however I also know ultimate sadness. I continue to try to live my life to the fullest, and enjoy making people laugh along the way. You never know when your life will change forever. Mine changed November 16, 2009, when we learned our daughters heart was no longer beating. Cara was born November 17th 2009. She was 2 lbs 11oz 16 in. Preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome took her from us. I now strive to help promote Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome awareness. I also strive to help others who have lost a child. Its something no one can prepare you for, Its something that will forever be with you. We are happy to announce that our son Carter Allen was born March 5 2011 at 36 weeks 4 days weighing 7lbs 7oz. Carter brings such happiness and hope to our lives.
Beautiful Laura! I was going to ask if this was your Pappy.So glad to hear they werea ble to come and visit!! What beautiful pictures! I am still so happy for you and I just cannot believe he is here! And would today make him a week old!?! He is just too cute. Cannot wait to meet you all soon!
5 comments:
Glad to hear your Pappy is feeling better!!! Even happier that he got to meet little Carter!!
this is such a tender moment. Thank you for sharing.
~Felicia
Beautiful Laura! I was going to ask if this was your Pappy.So glad to hear they werea ble to come and visit!! What beautiful pictures! I am still so happy for you and I just cannot believe he is here! And would today make him a week old!?! He is just too cute. Cannot wait to meet you all soon!
Glad to see your pappy holding your sweet boy. He's precious!
That is so sweet! I am so happy that they got to meet eachother. Carter looks so happy in his Pappy's arms. Priceless!!!
Post a Comment