Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Odd

I don't believe in ghosts. I am one of those people I have to see it to believe it. I believe in spirits, that people live on through what you do in their memory etc.

Last night the stranges thing happened, and I woudl think I am nuts if my husband did not witness this. Maybe there is an explination behind this...maybe not. Nonetheless...odd.

Carter Man had me up most of the night, around 2 am I decided to turn on the tv, while flipping through the channels, I heard vibration and music...I stopped turned around and Carters bassinet was on, vibrating, music playing, lights flickering and mobile turning. I looked at my husband and said, "There is no way this remote would have somehow turned on the bassinet right?" He told me no, it is not a universal remote. The remote to the bassinet was tucked away in the bassinet pocket. Now mind you when you turn it on, there are different push buttons for each mode (vibrate, music) etc.

Maybe there is some logical explanation, still very strange, and I have never seen anything like that.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

that is strange. maybe it was Cara saying hello? I don't normally go in for that stuff either but when I was about 17 I had a similar thing happen. A young cousin of mine died and I was in my room listening to a cd, when a song came on that they had played at her funeral suddenly the volume literally went up on the stereo. It literally went from say 6 to 9 by itself. He moves in mysterious ways.

Tiffany said...

Wow. That really does make you stop and think. Im not too sure what I believe in either, Ive blogged about it too. But perhaps this was Cara's spirit visiting her brother... <3

Misty said...

Sounds like little Cara was stopping by to check on her baby brother and say hello.

Abigail said...

Wow...I don't believe in those kinds of things either, but I believe you and what you saw & heard. It does make you wonder. If I were you it would make me think of Cara & her wanting to see her little brother, Mommy & Daddy. She may have wanted to let you know she is alright?

Lisette said...

Happenings like that are strange but so welcomed right? I think it was Cara trying to soothe Carter to bed. How wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I do believe that our angels are intertwined with their siblings and I believe its Cara visiting. *hugs*