Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Carters Newborn Photoshoot #2

12 comments:

Dana said...

Beautiful pictures! I love his expression in the last one especially.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!!

The Mac's House said...

So adorable!

Tarsh said...

Stunning! You must be so proud of your wee man! What a great photo shoot

Kim said...

So precious!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You look fabulous so soon after delivery, and your little man looks absolutely kissable!

~Praying Through Life~ said...

So precious! I miss having little baby hands and feet in my house!

TanaLee Davis said...

I love the one with the three of you together. Thank you for posting these...very nice.
~Felicia

Abigail said...

Love them all!!!

Lisette said...

I love them all. Carter so adorable!

Lea said...

simply beautiful!

Bree said...

Hi Laura, came over from Rainbow Mamas. Carter is just gorgeous. My Nora was born at 36 weeks, 2 days. I am so sorry for your loss. I love the name Cara.